Saturday, May 20, 2006

Shi Kitsune Fox Plush Doll 1 by Ms Hatsuko Mitsumori


I don't think I have ever posted a plush before. So now is about as good a time as any I suppose. This is a plush by a female artist named Ms Hatsuko Mitsumori whose plush toy company is called Charaplush. She lists puppeteer Jim Henson as one of her inspirations and has been crafting plushes since 2000. Mitsumori's plush dolls do not contain any animals products. This is one of my favorites.

You can view her gallery and find out if she is available for requests at her site.

2 Comments:

Blogger kev said...

Oh, wow, baby! Those are so cute! I really like the foxies. I think they are adorable... but that one you posted looks like a smelly skunk ><... LOL.

5/20/2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger Cade said...

Hahaha. :P

5/22/2006 1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home