Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Kissing the Frog by Elffers & Freymann

Joost Elffers and Saxton Freymann Stewart are a photographer and artist team who have "molded" fruits and vegetables into cute faces that show a large range of emotional expressions.

The whimsical duo's debut came in 1997 with their best seller book, "Play With Your Food." Since then they have collaborated on several books and

As you can imagine, it was difficult for me to select one image, so instead I selected 7 pieces. Please click to enlarge.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kev said...

Awwww, look, the onion has a toothy grin:D and the tomato is so adorable but then again so is the orange... oh hell, I like 'em all:D

9/21/2005 8:53 PM  
Blogger sweet pinkette said...

I have to study for my Human Growth exam so right now my expression is much like the lit'l russet potato.

9/22/2005 12:11 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Yucky babe, I hope it goes well. I want to see your face looking like the little mushroom OK? OK *huggle*

9/22/2005 3:09 PM  
Blogger sweet pinkette said...

lol, you want me looking like a fucking super-dorkette? I'll be the Sunkist orange.

9/22/2005 3:32 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Not a super dorkette, but a super cutie pie, a super happy cutie pie.
Aww, is the orange wrinkling it's nose?:D I don't mind that either on you:P
How about we'll compromise and you can do both then?

9/22/2005 4:13 PM  
Blogger actonbell said...

These are wonderful! Just think of what he could do with a banana-or a bunch!
Good luck on your exam:)

9/22/2005 6:16 PM  
Blogger ~*Stephanie*~ said...

Tooo cute!! I like the strawberry one.......

9/27/2005 12:10 PM  
Blogger sweet pinkette said...

You mean the kissy-kissy one? Yeah, I like that one too. :P

9/27/2005 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home