Sunday, September 25, 2005

Erwart Tung by Ludwig Angerer der Ältere

Ludwig Angerer der Ältere is known in Europe as "Angerer the Elder" and a source calls him, "one of Europe's most famous painters."

I chose to post this particular piece because it's a reflection of my own Spanish heritage and the large part bulls play in our culture, in-cluding matadors and the running of the bulls- both traditions I am not exactly proud of.

Angerer's surrealist work is normally created using an oil medium and airbrushes to give his pieces a dream-like effect. You can view a handful of his incredible pieces here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cade said...

I was considering Mona Lisa II as well. I have to say, honetly, I like it better than the original, visually.

9/27/2005 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home