Saturday, July 30, 2005

Silver Beauty

I'm not really much of a jewelry hound. My first pieces of jewelry were made out of a BakeLite-looking material and to this day I would still don them. However, I do adore handmade jewelry. The one pic-tured above is handmade from silver. The web site I found it on isn't really informative about the creation of its pieces, but it's still lovely to look at. In a way it reminds me of dew caught in a spider-web, and in another it light it reminds me of a melting tree of life. What does it remind you of?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kev said...

The first thing I thought of when I saw this piece was a tree or a rose bush. It also made me think of rain drops rolling down a car window as it's driving. Lastly, the nematocysts of a certain coral I used to have.
Those were the first things that popped into my head.

I'm not much for jewelry my self, but I do like home made stuffs.

7/30/2005 5:55 PM  
Blogger Cade said...

^_^ You were here while I was.

7/30/2005 6:16 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Aww, LOL, I Love You babe<3
I Love all the new stuffs you have added:)

7/31/2005 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home